ESCx Tattoo Power Supply Kit
Never set a voltage again, this is like cruise control for your brushed rotary machine.
Run lower speeds than ever before while still retaining the same hitting power! Get accurate speed readings from your brush less and coil machines.
The ESCx tattoo power supply is the most advanced power source available for your tattooing instruments. With its unique machine calibration and machine specific banks you will unlock potential you never knew your machines had.
To keep up with the ever evolving world of tattooing equipment, the ESCx tattoo power supply is equipped with Bluetooth communications to allow for wireless control as well as over the air firmware updates.
- Proprietary machine specific motor control software drivers.
- Smart start calibration starts even the hardest machines.
- Speed (hz) or Volt (v) dual modes of operation.
- 1/4"-20 threaded mount.
- Multi-Function clamp with ballhead arm included.
- Capacitive touch buttons that will never wear out.
- Flash memory saves all user settings.
- Screen flip option allows unit to be run in multiple orientations.
- Switchcraft® locking power connector.
- Rean® all metal 1/4" machine and pedal jacks rated to 5000+ mating cycles.
- Dual configurable I/O ports (machine/pedal)
- 5 machine calibration banks.
- 5 speed and 5 voltage presets for each calibration bank.
- High contrast 2.4" OLED screen with wide viewing angle.
- Wireless Bluetooth® foot pedal coming soon! (sold separately)
- Mobile apps provide touch-less voice control options to reduce cross contamination.
- Over the air device firmware updates with bluetooth mobile app.
- iOS™ and Android™ devices supported.
- IP67 enclosure and sealed connectors prevent any contamination from ever reaching inside the unit.
- Dual voltage power adapter included for international operation (110/220v).
- 2 pack calibration cartridges included.
- FCC, CE, RoHS Compliant
Machine Calibration List
Note: Machines not on the list can be calibrated as unknown machine using the appropriate driver type. Request to add or revise machine lists can be placed at our Service Desk.
When using ESCx mode on a brushless machine the voltage will not adjust. This is due to the fact brushless motors have their own motor control circuitry onboard that will handle speed control. You will get an accurate Hz/CPS reading from your brushless machines when using the ESCx as well as have the ability to set a speed and allow the ESCx to determine correct voltage. Coil machines are limited to voltage mode only.
Ordering outside the US?
Worldwide shipping upon request, contact us at [email protected] for a quote.